- The Tale of the Fire Ghost: This one pops into my head every time I see a candle. The legend says that if you stare at a flame for too long, it's spirit becomes real. When a firefighter has his kids come to the station, a fire ghost takes his chance for revenge! I try not to stare at candles now.
- The Tale of Locker 22: Candy Warren! A girl is haunted by the previous owner of her locker and gets to travel back in time to the 60s to figure out why she is being haunted. Groovy!
- The Tale of the Long Ago Locket: Will Friedle travels back in time and must deliver a locket from a soldier to his one true love (the soldier's, not Will's) before she marries the wrong man. This is a pretty adorable episode.
- The Tale of the Lonely Ghost: I have a mirror in my room that is on a door. As a direct result of this episode, my mirror totally creeps me out. Great episode, both creepy and heartbreaking. Also, check out the main character's cousin's stuffed animal collection. Tubular.
- The Tale of the Whispering Walls: A babysitter and her two charges are lost and they stop by a creepy old building to ask for help. What can go wrong? A lot. This is one of AYAOTD's trippier episodes.
I will do my bestest to take pictures of myself in my costumes this weekend so that I may share them with you! Have a happy, safe and fun Halloween!