Friday, January 28, 2011

Zoya's Cassi

Zoya recently rang in 2011 with a promotion offering three free nail polishes, as long as you coughed up the money for shipping. Obviously I took advantage of the offer and selected Cassi, Harley and Robyn as my colors of choice. Since part of my selection process involved me endlessly google image searching for pictures of different shades, I thought I would add to the pile with a picture of the first polish I tried: Cassi. It must be said that Cassi is a shade pinker than it appears in the picture, but that the picture was also taken after a day and a half of wear, with no touch-ups. It also received several compliments and the color reminds me of summer, so it's safe to say that I'm a fan of this color. Good choice, self.

No comments:

Post a Comment