Friday, August 6, 2010

Because I'm a Girl: Zoya Nail Polish

During my recent to trip Portland, I stopped into Blush Beauty Bar with my friend Joanna, knowing I would not leave without buying something. The first thing to catch my eye were the Zoya nail polishes. A dazzling array of stunning colors, with fantastic coverage, I invested in two colors: Pierre (shown) and Jolene, or as I like to call them Barbie Pink and Barbie Purple. The more I use them, the more I love them. This is easily the best vegan nail polish I've used. They are vegan and free from formaldehyde, toluene and other nasty chemicals. Also, they somehow smooth out on their own (I was super duper groggy while I put on the stuff in the picture) and lasts forever, which is perfect for a spaz like me. I especially love the matte colors and am willing to accept them as a gift for telling you about Zoya. You can buy Zoya products online or use their salon locator to find a local retailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment