These are things that I don't own but make me happy. I would be okay with owning them.
1) Morocco Women's Toms: So cute! So versatile! And every pair purchased means there is a pair given to a child who needs shoes. Won't you think of the children?
2) "Branches" by Blik: I obviously need this wall decal to finish my room's theme of magical forest
3) Giant cat couch: You know nobody wants this more than I do.
4) iPad: The uses of this would be many: pretending that I am from the future and using it as an expensive cat toy.
5) Tauntaun Sleeping Bag: I would never need anything else to sleep in. I would just curl up in my Tauntaun, next to my giant cat couch.
6) Spiralizer: I love Blossoming Lotus's live pasta and this would let me attempt to recreate it at home. Cashew cheese, pesto and zucchini noodles for life!
7) Daiya: Just pounds and pounds of Daiya. Grilled cheeses and quesadillas. Maybe lasagna, if I'm feeling like a fancy lady.
This is ridiculously difficult.
8) Urban Decay's Groupie Lashes: If I'm going to go to the effort of false lashes, I'm doing it up. Still somewhat subtle, with a burst of color to make things exciting.
9) Lush's Emotibombs: Finally, a bath bomb for those of us who prefer to shower. I want my shower to be lined with these, and have the scents switched out every week. Thanks.
10) Steve Madden 'Caryssa' Glitter Pumps: I don't know if I really have anywhere to wear these guys, but I'd find something if they belonged to me.