Monday, December 13, 2010

On the first day of Christmas, my mailman brought to me...

....a new book of vegan cooking. Sing it, it makes sense.

Anyway, I recently got my hot little hands on the new Isa cookbook, Appetite For Reduction and I love it. The recipes take simple ingredients and put them together in such a way that they become part of a masterpiece. In a wonderful twist, these recipes are also super easy. They are either fast or allow for tons of downtime. The meal that I have posted is the Hottie Black Eyed Peas and Greens. Savory, filling and with a bit of a kick, this recipe is typical within Appetite for Reduction as it came together quickly, didn't need unusual ingredients and had the nutrition listed. Yes, the nutrition facts are listed for each recipe. It's fantastic. This book is great for anyone who wants to focus on eating food that is both healthy and delicious. Consider it highly recommended.

As a side note, this is my first of 12 Christmas/holiday posts. I feel this counts because it was a Christmas gift for me, from me.

1 comment: