Thursday, June 23, 2011
Thursday, June 16, 2011
I need music when I exercise. If my music dies, so does my motivation. Here are my current favorites for running to, with links to the songs if they're available.
- Jack Sparrow - The Lonely Island featuring Michael Bolton (there's some crass language, so don't listen without headphones if you're babysitting)
- Til The World Ends - Britney Spears
- Everybody (Backstreet's Back) - Backstreet Boys
- Dying Day- Brandi Carlile
- Semi-Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind
- Dancing On My Own - Robyn
- Planetary (Go!) - My Chemical Romance
- Take It Off - Ke$ha
- Lost Without Each Other - Hanson
Only a mere sampling, friends. What are your favorite songs to work out to? What am I missing out on?
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
The Coffee House on Cherry Street was a semi-random late night stop when my fellow Hanson fans and I were in desperate need of caffeine. While they definitely had some delicious coffee, I was even more excited to see vegan baked goods. I opted for a pumpkin muffin over a cookie, and I was glad I did. My muffin-related kryptonite is a crumbly top and this one delivered in spades, with the addition of a moist interior. Overall, The Coffee House on Cherry Street was a perfect stop for some sugar, caffeine and some chatting, as the coffee house itself is full of cozy couches and chairs. Absolutely worth a stop for a muffin, coffee or conversation.
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Despite the list of topics I have to post about, I have neglected to do so because I've been frantically planning for a trip to the big apple. I'm in New York right now (H & M's dressing room line, to be specific), so here are some pictures from my trip so far. Any places I have to hit up before I leave on Thursday?