Monday, May 2, 2011

Tulsa Bound and Ready to Go

In the next couple weeks, I will be heading down to what I will assume will be beautiful Tulsa, Oklahoma to see my beloved Hanson play a show in their hometown. I have done my research, as any good vegan would do, but I'd like to see if anyone else has any tips for what to see, do or eat in Tulsa. Here's my plans so far:

Eat:

Downtown Tulsa (From Stock Xchng)

  • Cafe Samana
  • Be Le Vegetarian Restaurant
  • Whole Foods 
  • Cherry Street Farmer's Market
  • Glacier Confection Chocolate


See:

  • Philbrook Museum of Art
  • Oral Roberts University Campus


Do (I realize that 'do' could easily be replaced with 'shop' but that's okay):

  • Ida Red
  • Dwelling Spaces


Am I missing anything? Google is great, but people are better, so if there's something I must see/do/eat in Tulsa, let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I've never been to Tulsa before, so I don't have any recommendations on where to eat or what do see/do when you are there, but you mentioned Hanson...and that took me waaay back...so I had to comment. They were my first "real" concert and I was SO in love with them back in the day. :) Hope you have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're magical, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete