- Free Rice: This site is incredibly addictive. For every question you answer correctly, 10 grains of rice are donated to those who need it the most through the United Nations World Food Programme. Learning new information while doing good always ranks high in my book.
- GoodSearch: Select a charity, hit 'search' and half of the profits that GoodSearch makes will be delivered to the charity of your choice. If you are going to be prowling the internet for lolcats and for how babby is formed, you might as well make it count.
- Donate to animals at Town & Country: Each animal listed on the T & C website has a paypal link to help pay for that animal's care. May I recommend Maui? She's been there since I adopted my cat there over a year ago. Even better: fall in love with one of the animals and give them a forever home.
- Care 2 Click to Donate: Easier than Free Rice, all you do here is click to donate, in several catergories that cover basically any issue you could care about. The donations are paid for with advertiser's dollars.
- The Animal Rescue Site: Much like Care 2 Click, you just click and sponsors donate to causes ranging from animal rescue to literacy.