- Tofu Xpress: The more tofu juice you can squeeze out of a block of 'fu, the more marinade it soaks it. I want to take it to the next level.
- Trudeau Mini Salt and Pepper Mills: If you turn it one way, you get freshly ground salt. If you turn it another way, freshly ground pepper. Brilliant.
- Washable Produce Bags: I can finally escape the shame of needing plastic bags for my produce.
- Wonder Plunger Measuring Cup: Um, how great would this be for measuring things like oil, agave and maple syrup? Pretty great, right?
- Cuisipro 3-in-1 Funnel: There are so many times when I'm in the kitchen and I think 'a funnel would make this a heck of a lot easier'. An ounce of prevention, plus three sizes in one!
- 'Greenlite' Eco-Friendly Bamboo Cutting Boards: I just want these so I can pretend I'm a fancy lady.
- Pancake Pen: I want to be able to draw shapes with my pancake batter. Or letters. I'll probably stick to crudely drawn dinosaurs though.
- Tomato Shark: I really hate cutting around the core of a tomato. Get me one of these STAT.
- Adjust-a-Slice Produce Mandoline: Even though I'm terrified of mandolines (mostly the potential for slicing my finger off), I really like the idea of perfectly even slices.
- Origami Colander: Handy!
Saturday, November 20, 2010
You can never have too many (useful) gadgets in your kitchen, right? Here are ten that I want in mine (with handy links for purchase!):