Friday, June 25, 2010

New York City Food: Part Four of Four! Whee!

This will be a short one! I only have one restaurant left to talk about: Terri. Located near the shopping strip by Union Square, this is a great little place to get a lunch on the run. They have minimal seating, no bathroom and a well stocked grab and go cooler. I opted for the buffalo chicken sandwich and a Butterfinger shake, as well as a bottle of strawberry mint lemonade for the road. The menu is all vegan and I was not disappointed at all with my last meal (for the moment) in New York City. The buffalo sauce was appropriately spicy and evenly smothered over what I think was Gardein and the shake was smooth and just what I wanted after hauling my luggage through the subway. For an impromptu dining choice (Dosa Man had been my first choice), I feel like I got pretty darn lucky.

I am looking forward to future trips and having the chance to explore new things and to return to favorites. What were my favorites? You will have to wait. That's a whole other post.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you made it there! I have yet to go there but I'm very much looking forward to it now!!!

    ReplyDelete